Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MY TRIP TO THE HIGH COUNTRY...


This weekend I went to visit family in Alma, CO.  A little trivia...Alma is the highest elevation town in North America.  I went there fully aware that my Solavei service would not work in Alma which is in Park County.  A quaint little place resting between Breckenridge and Fairplay.  This picture was the hike we went on in Fairplay....and yes I had service!....I KNOW!



Much to my surprise my phone rang as I was pulling into Alma.  From that point on I stayed aware of the signal bars on my Solavei phone.  The majority of the time it was 4 bars.   My family and I went out for pizza on Saturday night in downtown Alma.  My daughter said she was going to download a game for my granddaughter to play while we were waiting for the pizza.  She told me she couldn't get it to download.  I asked her how many bars she had on her Verizon phone and she said just one.  I looked at my phone and there were 4 bars which had been pretty constant during my stay.  I was able to download the game.

Soooooooooo.....I am more fired up than ever.  Now I am going forward in confidence that Solavei is offering an amazing product for me to share.  If you are paying more than $49 for your cell service...I have to ask why???  or at least why not give me a shout and let me share this amazing opportunity to you.  Especially when you can totally eliminate your bill by simply sharing.

Who is your market??? EVERYONE! OMG!!! I love this business!

Come Solave with ME!!!

 
This is the package I received with my new Phone and Sim card.  My number has been ported and working! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment