Sunday, October 7, 2012

HERE WE GO!!!

Yesterday I hung out with a couple of guys from work.  They are a bit on the crazy side and so much fun!  We met for breakfast and then both of them signed up for Solavei!  The cool thing was one of them signed up with an old Ericcson phone that had been sitting in a drawer.  It actually qualified and is compatable with the Solavei network. 

I am so excited to work with these two guys!  I know they are going to rock it.  I need two more to complete my 2nd trio which will give me a $100 bonus along with the residual income.  My phone is already free for the next two months...and this will take it out even farther. 

I hope everyone who reads this will reach out to me...just to hear a bit about it...so you can understand what Solavei is about!

Until next time....  Click here to see why...I AM SOLAVEI!

No comments:

Post a Comment