Sunday, December 9, 2012

A GIFT OF A PHONE NUMBER FOR LIFE....


Hello Everyone....

First let me apologize for not blogging for a bit.  Have been very busy sharing this great business.  I have to tell you all...I continue to be so impressed with Solavei...not just the service...but the business side of it.  As I know I have mentioned before...whether you are a customer enjoying the amazing service and savings, or you want to share...it doesn't cost a penny more. 

Solavei provides everything you need to share this business.  Solavei Customer Service is top notch!

Are you thinking about giving the gift of communication to a loved one?  Think of it...when you give this gift...you are giving a lifeline to your teen or family member that they will have for the rest of their life...their phone number!

 
Back in the old days...every time we moved or changed carriers we would have to get a new phone number and then we had the burden of getting that new number out to those we care about. 

I would love to help you give this amazing gift!!! 

Click here...FOR A GIFT TO REMEMBER!

or give a call to Solavei at 855-334-CELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment