Thursday, September 27, 2012

It Works!!!!!!!!!!.....

Well...I had gotten my phone but there were issues porting my number. My Fault...I gave some wrong information when I was trying to activate the port and it kept getting regected.  Once we corrected my info...the port took about an hour and was seamless.

I am so impressed with this company.  They care, they listen and it's all about doing everything to support us...the ones that are out there sharing this amazing deal of $49 Unlimited 4G Talk/Text/Web.

I am so happy that I am a part of this.  I say to you...if you are only interested in being my customer and saving money...that is OK.  I want to help everyone who is tired of their high cell bills. 

I have a new website and email... http://www.solavei.com/ronikantor for you to learn more about Solavei.  I also have a new email... roni@cellwithme.com .  Reach out to me if you want to learn more.  I haven't gotten my Visa card loaded yet but...will let you know when that happens...a time to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment